BCECE Application Form 2018 will start from February to March 2018. You need to check your eligibility before registration. BCECE is the short form of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination. It is the state level entrance exam. For getting the admission in different Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy and Agriculture intuitions in Bihar state, an applicant have to clear this exam.
This exam will conduct within two stages, stage 1 and stage 2. It is compulsory to appear in stage 1 and then the applicant can for stage 2. For getting admission in Engineering, Medical, Pharmacy, and Agriculture intuitions have to clear both the stages. This exam conducts every year in the month of April & May 2018. Now candidates need to register online by following the guidelines.
For appearing in the exam, you need to download BCECE Notification 2018 the official Website. The application form will be starting from the first week of February 2018 and the last date is the last week of March 2018. Bihar CET 2018 Online Registration
• The candidate has to check the qualification criteria as per their interesting stream.
• For filling the application form, visit the official site and click on the appearing link.
• A single form can be filled by each candidate.
• Registered as a Fresh Candidate & choose the group to apply.
• Both the forms filled by after each other same procedure for the fees also.
• Candidate must be an Indian.
• Candidate should belong to Bihar state as well as have a valid residence. Submit Basic Information
• Applicants have required filling all the requested information such as basic details, educational and the course for which they applying. • The candidate photo must click after January 1, 2018. • Select the “Submit” button for applying.
• Select the “Upload Images” section for uploading the scan images like photo, signature, mark sheets etc. • Click the “Save” button & go for the “Pay Examination Fee” choice.
• Select the approach of payment and go for the “Proceed for Payment” and make fee payment via offline or online mode.
• Duly filled application form can send to board authority.
• Print out all forms as well as fee receipts with yourself. BCECE 2018 Exam Fee The payment can pay by either net banking, e-challan of SBI bank or Debit/credit card.
• For PCB/PCM the fees can pay 660/- and 330/- for General Cast and SC/ST cast respectively. • PCMB the fees will be 730/- and 365/- for General Cast and SC/ST cast respectively.